Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

FlossTube Episode 1


Hey everyone, welcome to my very first Flosstube episode!  What is Flosstube some of you may ask?  It's one of my new favorite things to do!  Flosstube is in the needle arts family and includes cross stitch, embroidery and anything that uses embroidery floss.  My Flosstube will continue to be on my YouTube channel which is PackyknitsDesign.  

Don't worry, I'm not giving up the knitting and crochet podcast, but instead this is in addition to the family.  All Flosstube episodes will be marked accordingly.  I'm having loads of fun with it. So why don't you join me and don't forget to hit the subscribe button! That lets you know when I have a new episode up and it allows more people know that my channel is out there.  Thanks for joining me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear from you.