Total Pageviews

Friday, August 14, 2020

It's Cross Stitch Day!

 I had so many plans today.  Weed the garden.  Do some cleaning.  Work on two of my knitting projects and possibly one amigurumi.  Then finish my watercolor painting.  But first I checked what day it is.  It's Cross Stitch Day!  Well that changes everything!  

Having a special day has me pulling out my cross stitch projects.  I currently have seven that I work on from time to time.  There are many more in the balance just waiting their turn to be started, but with my hand held up, I only promise their turn on the dance floor once a current project is finished.  After all, there are only seven days in the week, so I keep just as many projects open. Sadly, I don't abide by these rules for knitting and crochet.  It's an open forum for them!

Okay, here is the project I've picked, "A Peacock's Garden".  It's the 2019 mystery SAL by Linens and Threads.  I'll be happily working on this pattern for Cross Stitch Day just as soon as i grab a cup of rosehip tea.  Would you like to join me?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear from you.