Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Schedule your crafts!

Have you noticed that we are getting busier and busier in our lives?  A couple of months ago, my life got amplified. I started a new job, and decided to go back to school, in the same week.  What happened to my goal of knitting a pair of socks a month?  Sigh!  The first month of my new changes...no knitting.  Then I noticed crabbiness setting in.  I need my crafting!




Like everything else in life, I had to set a schedule.  Even if it's only for a few minutes a week, which seems minuscule,  that's what I do.  Surprisingly, I am allowed to knit at work, if I keep the clients a priority.  So, I plan ahead, keep my knitting bag ready to go, and move just a little faster at my other tasks, so that I have time to sit and knit.


You know how they say music soothes the savage beast?  This is how I feel about about crafts.  I need it. It's like water.  This is what I like about knitting.  It's easy to set up, and portable.  You can work on it for a couple of minutes, or hours at a time.  I still love my other crafts, but I'm using knitting to fill my craft void.

Once again...I smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear from you.