Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 8, 2014

She didn't, did she?!?

I was walking through Michael's (craft store)...Uh-oh!  You know what I'm going to say, don't you?  Yeah, another craft.  I don't have time for it, but I bought it.  It was a little loom for making beaded bracelets.  It went in the cart, purchased and brought home.  Stop rolling your eyes!!! She's CRAZY, your saying.  She doesn't even have time to knit.  Why is she giving in to another craft?

It's true that it may just sit on my desk for a while, but it's something for the future.  My theory is the second I walk away from the item, someone else may purchase it and I'll never find it again.  At that moment, I will want to start learning that craft.  Never fear, credit card to the rescue!!!

To get even more inspired, I've started pinning ideas about bead weaving to my Pinterest board.  That way, I'll be prepared when the time comes.  I'm feeling that will be soon, since the little loom has a pulsating glow about it like a neon light.  It's begging me to start.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear from you.